When the machine is connected to the power supply, the upper and lower heating plates of the machine begin to heat up, and the vacuum system starts to work, so that the space in the working area is close to the vacuum state, to ensure that all the air between the pressing materials is discharged. When the temperature reaches the melting temperature of the semi-cured sheet, the semi-cured sheet will melt and fit tightly with the copper foil. The subsequent process is heat preservation and cooling process, making the semi-cured sheet, copper foil into one, completely meet the requirements of the product and eliminate the stress in the middle of the material. If you want to make a multilayer board, you can do the inner board according to the above requirements, plus semi-cured sheet, copper foil can be completed, the role of semi-cured sheet is to play the role of insulation and reinforcement.
The motherboard of a computer is an example. The principle, process and method of other 6-layer and 8-layer boards are the same as above.
1. Input correct program, plate length, plate width and plate number according to engineering specification.
2. Check whether the temperature, oil pressure, cold pressure, and time Settings are correct.
3. After confirming the temperature of the hot plate, send the steel plate to be pressed into the press.
4. After the hot pressure rises, check the pressure setting value, actual pressure value, temperature setting value, actual temperature value, vacuum setting value and actual value.
5. After the hot pressing is complete, the hot plate will drop automatically, and the steel plate will be taken out and sent into the cold press to start the cold pressing.
6. After the cold pressing is complete, the pressing plate will drop automatically to complete the pressing cooperation industry.