(1) The spraying sequence is: end face → front line → front + line → end face, the plane part can be sprayed once; The end face and plane line should be sprayed twice.
(2) The active time after mixing the main agent and curing agent is 4-6 hours, and the sprayed workpiece should be processed within 4 hours to obtain the best bonding effect. Otherwise, the activation temperature needs to be increased due to the crosslinking reaction of the glue. Although the bonding effect is good from the appearance, the temperature resistance has been significantly reduced. If the secondary spray glue will show the glue mark on the PVC surface.
(3) After spraying, the surface is white and dry. The drying time is 30-50 minutes (depending on the temperature, humidity and spraying quality of the environment).
(4) The common fan is 1.5-2.0 meters away from the workpiece and aims at the workpiece to blow away the humid air to avoid PVC bubble due to the high humidity of the workpiece.
(5) In winter, in order to increase the temperature of the workpiece, the workpiece can be heated to 20-25℃ in a small insulation room (the temperature is forbidden to exceed 35℃, otherwise the workpiece will be deformed). Spraying should be carried out on the water curtain machine at an environment of not less than 16℃.
(6) Spray operators should wear masks to protect the operator's health.