When the machine is powered on, the upper and lower heating plates of the machine start to heat up, and the vacuum system starts to work, so that the space in the working area is close to the vacuum state, to ensure that all the air between the pressed material and the material is discharged. When the temperature reaches the melting temperature of the semi-cured sheet, the semi-cured sheet will melt and adhere tightly to the copper foil. The subsequent process is the heat preservation and cooling process, so that the semi-cured sheet, copper foil become one, fully meet the requirements of the product and eliminate the stress in the material. If you want to make a multi-layer board, you can do a good job of inner plate according to the above requirements, plus semi-cured sheet, copper foil can be completed, the role of the semi-cured sheet is to play the role of insulation and reinforcement.
For example, the computer's motherboard is an example. The other 6 layer plate 8 layer plate, its principle, manufacturing process and method are the same as above.
1. Input the correct program, board length, board width and board number according to the engineering specification.
2. Check whether the Settings of temperature, oil pressure, cold pressure and time are correct.
3. After confirming the temperature of the hot plate, feed the steel plate to be pressed into the press.
4. After the hot pressure rises, it is necessary to check the pressure setting value, the actual pressure value, the temperature setting value, the actual temperature value, the vacuum setting value and the actual value.
5. After the hot pressing is complete, the hot plate will automatically descend, take out the steel plate and send it to the cold press, and start the cold pressing.
6. After the cold pressing is complete, the plate to be pressed will drop automatically to complete the pressing industry.